Effective date: August 15, 2023
2. Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and App:
Personal Information: This includes information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, geographic location, telephone number, device identifiers (including, but not limited to, device identifier codes, app version, OS version, device version, and other device information) or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
Diagonstic Information: DayToday may collect, or allow a third-party to collect on our behalf, anonymized device and product usage information to understand patterns across devices, including bugs and defects, as well as product usage.
Location Information: When you use the App, we may collect and process information about your actual location.
User Content: Any content (e.g., photos, videos, geolocations, comments, messages, and other materials) that you create, share or post to the Website or App
Please note, if you choose to invite someone to the App through our 'Invite friends' feature, we may use the contact information you provide or access to send an invitation. We may also receive information about you and your activities on and off the App through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you in various ways, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Website and App;
- Personalize your user experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- Enhance safety and security;
- Transfer to third parties at our discretion for any purpose in compliance with applicable laws;
- Use for any other purpose with your consent.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent.
5. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
6. Compliance with Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
By accessing or using the Website or App, you attest that you are at least 13 years old. Tauranac, Inc. does not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent, except as permitted by the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
7. California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law provides you with specific rights regarding your personal information, including:
- The right to know what personal information is collected, used, shared, or sold.
- The right to delete personal information held by the business.
- The right to opt-out of the sale of personal information.
- The right to non-discrimination in terms of price or service when these privacy rights are exercised.
9. Contact Us
Tauranac, Inc., DBA DayToday